Tags live in (two) places inside the Sitemap View:
1. The Tag Filter > top-right.
2. The Tag Applicator > bottom footer.
👉 Use this to isolate specific pages with only those tags you wish to see.
👉 Use this apply tags to any pages & directories.
1. Select dropdown
All Tags >
+ Create New
2. Enter a label for your brilliant new tag ( You can make as many tags as you like )
*You can do this both in the Sitemap view and in the Search Results view
1. Select a single page, multiple pages, and/or directories.
2. Select the Tag Applicator at the bottom.
3. Select up to 5 different tags to apply.
EXPORTING PDFs w/ Tags!.. yes!
Tags inside Search Results View!
Batch Adding Tags:
Search for specific page titles
Then batch-select the ones you want to add tags to.
Filtering Search Results by Tag(s)
1. select a tag(s)
2. results are shown:
👉 Pro Tips:
1. When sharing maps, only tags that are applied to the map will be shown.
2. Tags are global and therefore available across all sitemaps of your workspace.
* so be careful if you decide to delete any ;-)