Now that you've autogenerated your sitemap, and know what you have to work with... you probably want to start your planning process with our new Annotations feature.
After that, you probably ready to create a better sitemap using the original one as a base. Here's how that works:
Play it Safe. 💥 Start by Duplicating your sitemap
Open the sitemap you want to edit..and click
located at the bottom footer.
Pro-Tip : Save Save Save.
*until we release our auto-save feature.
Full Feature List:
- Replace & upload Screenshots
- Drag n Drop pages & directories to create more optimal structures
- Add & Delete Pages & Directories
- Save the new sitemap edits
- Duplicate Sitemaps ( ideal if you wish to edit them and keep a master copy )
- Team Collaborative Editing